At Acttiv, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction of our clients and contribute to the innovative path of our company. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain further qualifications.
Do you have the ability to make people around you so happy that you become part of their memories? Do you speak German? This is the perfect job for you!
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Organize activities and games with any age group: mini (4-8 years old), maxi (9-12 years old), teens (13-16 years old) and adults
- Promote the activities, the more people participate, the better!
- Dance in the night shows and the minidisco with the kids
- Take care of materials and facilities
- Interact with guests from all over the world
A good level of English and German is essential. Other languages will be positively valued.
It is necessary that you have experience as an allround entertainer and have a very good level of dance.
Studies related to tourist animation, dance or having a fitness certification are a great plus.
You have people skills and a clear orientation towards the guest. In addition, you love to make everyone smile whether they are colleagues or guests.
You will have the option to choose to use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, keep in mind that €150 per month will be deducted from your payroll to pay hotel accommodation expenses. The accommodation offered by the hotel is in a staff room within the hotel or in a nearby apartment shared with one of your fellow animation team members (of your same gender).
In the staff dining room together with your colleagues.
You will enjoy two days off per week.
Permanent seasonal contract. Acttiv Advantages:
- Mutual insurance for occupational accidents and civil liability insurance (during working hours)
- Spanish Social Security
- 30 (calendar) days of holiday/year worked