At Acttiv we have been working for 20 years to make people’s holidays unforgettable with innovative leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. A mission that we achieve thanks to the talent of all those who form part of our teams, whom we train on an ongoing basis, offering them a career in the world of tourist entertainment. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
The Levante area has something for everyone, and we have proof! From seaside castles to colourful villages and an enviable range of leisure activities. This destination is a jewel bathed by the Mediterranean and, therefore, it is not surprising that those who visit it want to repeat the experience.
At Acttiv we are looking for an energetic, all-rounder and full of good vibes person to join our team. If you dare to do anything, there is no activity you can’t resist and you are the soul of every event, read on!
As a multi-skilled entertainer in our team, your responsibilities will be:
• Organising children’s games for all ages, from the mini-club (3 to 8 years old) to the maxi-club (9 to 12 years old) and even teens (from 12 years old).
• Implementing activities of the adult programme: sports, games such as bingo or a quiz, or handicraft workshops, among others.
• Dancing with the children at the mini-disco
• Participating in the nightly entertainment shows
• Being able to speak to an audience with a microphone in front of you.
• Liaising with guests and promoting the day’s activities
• Taking care of the equipment necessary for all activities
Of course, you will not be alone. In addition to your team, you will be supported by the entertainments leader, the person responsible for the team and in charge of guiding you in your tasks. Together with all of them, you will ensure that the quality standards of both the hotel and Acttiv are met in every activity.
What are we asking for?
Don’t you have a mile-long CV? Breathe easy! The least we need from you is that you have:
• Experience as an entertainer for at least one season
• A good level of Spanish and English (at least B2). French, Portuguese, Dutch… and any other language is a plus.
• Education: no specific qualification is required, but we value studies in entertainment, children’s education, sport or dance as an asset.
• Availability: June-September 2023.
In addition to these requirements, you will be the right person if:
• Your character is outgoing
• You have no shame
• You feel that you adapt well to new situations
• You like to work in a team
But what if you want to work in entertainment, but have no experience? Don’t despair! At Acttiv we train you to work with us thanks to our introductory courses in tourist entertainment. And you know the best part? That we are committed to hiring you if you pass the course. Check them out!
What do we offer?
Did you know that 65% of our staff have been entertainers in the past? In addition, in 2022, 85% of our managers in Levante previously worked with us as entertainers.This is because at Acttiv we want you to grow with us and develop your career.
In addition to having an enviable working environment, at Acttiv we offer you:
• Future promotion within the company
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you are looking to see different places.
In addition, as a multi-skilled entertainer at Acttiv you will enjoy:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days’ holiday per year worked
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.