At Acttiv we believe in and train very talented teams who are capable of developing and putting into practice innovative and surprising leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. We work to make sure that the whole holiday sector prioritises fun for holidaymakers.
Are you looking for a new job in 2023? Do you have a good level of French and English? We are looking for allround entertainers to cover several positions in different hotels and campsites all over Costa Brava. Sign up now!
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Organise activities and games for all age groups: mini (4-8 years old), maxi (9-12 years old), teens (13-16 years old) and adults
- Promote the activities: the more participants, the better!
- Maintain equipment and facilities
- Dance in the shows, act as master of ceremonies
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
- Listen to and chat with the guests from all over the world
You need to speak English and Spanish fluently. Speaking French is a great plus.
You do not need to have previous experience in tourist entertainment, but if you’ve already worked as an entertainer in hotels, you’ll have priority in the selection process; we’ll know that you’re familiar with what the job entails.
Studies related to dance, fitness or sports, tourist entertainment or Early Childhood Education are valued.
All-rounder entertainer, full of energy, limitless and ready for anything.
You may choose to accept the accommodation offered by the establishment, or find your own accommodation. If you decide to accept the former, keep in mind that €150 per month will be deducted from your salary to pay for this accommodation. The accommodation offered by the hotel is a single staff room within the establishment or in a nearby apartment.
You will have 3 meals a day in the staff canteen
You will enjoy one and a half days off per week.
Permanent seasonal contract. Acttiv Advantages:
- Mutual insurance for occupational accidents and civil liability insurance (during working hours)
- Spanish Social Security
- 30 (calendar) days of holiday/year worked
- Possibility to work all year long in the Canary Islands
- Opportunity to be part of an international team