At Acttiv we care about people. We are committed to creating talented teams that we train on an ongoing basis to put into practice innovative, surprising and quality leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. We have a common goal: to provide guests with a holiday full of incredible experiences. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
Did you know that in the Balearic Islands you can find both crystal clear beaches and megalithic art? Inhabited since prehistoric times, this privileged destination has it all: charming villages, dreamy coastlines and mouth-watering cuisine.
Acttiv is looking for a versatile, energetic and adventurous person for these off-road islands. If you can’t resist any activity, you dare to take on any challenge and you know the secrets of entertainment, read on!
As an all-round entertainer, you will be responsible for:
• Organising children’s games for all ages, from the mini-club (3 to 8 years old) to the maxi-club (9 to 12 years old) and even teens (from 12 years old).
• Implementing activities of the adult programme: sports, games such as bingo or a quiz, or handicraft workshops, among others.
• Dancing with the children at the mini-disco
• Participating in the nightly entertainment shows
• Being able to speak to an audience with a microphone in front of you.
• Liaising with guests and promoting the day’s activities
• Taking care of the equipment necessary for all activities
Don’t worry! You will not be alone. In addition to your teammates, you will be supported by the entertainment manager, the team leader and the person in charge of guiding you in your tasks to ensure that hotel and Acttiv quality standards are met.
What are we asking for?
To join Acttiv we don’t ask for mile-long trajectories, but we would like you to have:
• Experience as an entertainer for at least one season
• A good level of Spanish and English (at least B2). French, German, Dutch… and any other language is a plus.
• Education: no specific qualification is required, but we value studies in entertainment, children’s education, sport or dance as an asset.
• Availability: April – November 2023
In addition to these requirements, you will be the ideal candidate if:
• You are an all-rounder
• You have a lot of energy
• You like to work in a team
• You are flexible and like new challenges
What if you want to be an entertainer but have no experience? Well, no matter! At Acttiv we train you to work in entertainment. Here you can have a look at our introductory courses. We don’t just prepare you for work: if you pass the course, Acttiv is committed to hiring you.
What do we offer?
At Acttiv we want you to love us. That’s why we focus on helping you grow professionally. Don’t believe us? Here’s a fact: 65% of our staff have been entertainers in the past. In addition, 48% of our managers have been Acttiv entertainers before.
If you join our team, you will not only enjoy a great working environment, but you will also benefit from:
• Professional advancement
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you are looking to see different places.
In addition, as an all-round entertainer you will enjoy the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social security
• 30 (calendar) days’ holiday per year worked
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.