Are you a born entertainer? Do you like working with people and have experience in tourism? Don’t wait up and apply!
Some of the things that you will do:
- Organize activities and games with different age groups: mini (4-8 years old), maxi (9-12 years old), teens (13-16 years old) and adults (18+)
- Promote the activities, the more people participate, the better!
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco dressed as a clown.
- Interact with guests
English is the language that you have to master the most, and if you also speak German… You are the ideal candidate!
It is valued positively if you have already worked as a versatile entertainer in tourist establishments, campsites or cruise ships.
It is not necessary to have studies related to dance, fitness or sports, tourist animation or children’s education, but if you have any of them, great!
Jack-off-all-trades, full of energy, without limits and willing to ensure the guests have the best holiday ever.
Job offer details
You will have the option to choose to use the accommodation offered by the hotel or not. If you decide to use it, keep in mind that the hotel will bill you €150 per month for its use. The accommodation will be in a shared staff room with one of your fellow animation team members (of the same gender), within the hotel.
Meals and (soft) drinks in the staff restaurant, during working hours.
You will enjoy two days off per week.
Permanent seasonal contract. Acttiv Advantages:
- Mutual insurance for occupational accidents and civil liability insurance (during working hours)
- Spanish Social Security
- 30 (calendar) days of holiday/year worked