Ready to be the superhero of entertainment? Sports, children’s entertainment and evening shows, you can do it all!
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Organise activities and games for all age groups: mini (4-8 years old), maxi (9-12 years old), teens (13-16 years old) and adults
- Promote the activities: the more participants, the better!
- Maintain equipment and facilities
- Dance in the shows, act as master of ceremonies
- Interact with the guests
Fluency in in English and/or German is essential. Any other language is very welcome!
You do not need to have previous experience in tourist entertainment, but if you’ve already worked as an entertainer in hotels, you’ll have priority in the selection process; we’ll know that you’re familiar with what the job entails.
Studies related to dance, Fitness or sports, tourist entertainment or Early Childhood Education are valued.
People say you’re friendly, fun and a really good person, and also responsible and organised. If working in a team is your thing, this is your opportunity!
You will have the option to choose to use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, keep in mind that €150 per month will be deducted from your payroll to pay hotel accommodation expenses. The accommodation offered by the hotel is in a staff room within the hotel or in a nearby apartment shared with one of your fellow animation team members (of your same gender).
In the staff dining room together with your colleagues.
You will enjoy two days off per week.
Permanent seasonal contract. Acttiv Advantages:
- Mutual insurance for occupational accidents and civil liability insurance (during working hours)
- Spanish Social Security
- 30 (calendar) days of holiday/year worked
- Possibility to work all year long in the Canary Islands
- Opportunity to be part of an international team