At Acttiv we have been working for 20 years to make people’s holidays unforgettable with innovative leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. A mission that we achieve thanks to the talent of all those who form part of our teams, whom we train on an ongoing basis, offering them a career in the world of tourist entertainment. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
Is rhythm in your blood? Did you see «Billy Elliot» and know what you wanted to be when you grew up? Were you born to dance on stage? If dance is your thing, read on because this post is for you.
Acttiv is looking for dancers to join our entertainment teams in Spain. We are looking for a people full of energy and good vibes who want to take part in the team’s nightly shows, mini-discos and all kinds of performances where you have to shake your body.
As a dance entertainer, you will be responsible for:
• Participating in the rehearsals of the shows
• Participating in the evening entertainment shows and act as master of ceremonies.
• Dancing at the mini-disco with the children
• Liaising with guests and promoting the day’s activities
• Taking care of the equipment necessary for all activities
• In addition, we will ask you to be flexible and willing to participate in the activities of the adult programme or the children’s programme.
Of course, you will be in good company. In addition to your colleagues, you will be supported by the entertainments leader and the area coordinator. They will guide and advise you so that your activities always meet the quality standards of both the hotel and Acttiv.
What are we asking for?
You don’t need to have won the National Dance Award, nor do you need to appear in «Step up», but we do want you to have:
• Experience as a dancer
• A good level of Spanish and English (at least B2). French, Portuguese, Dutch… and any other language is a plus.
• Training in dance or any dance discipline
• Availability: April – October 2023
In addition to these requirements, you will be the ideal candidate if:
• You know no shame
• You exude energy
• You like to work in a team
• You are flexible and like new challenges
What do we offer?
Being part of Acttiv is much more than a top working environment and paradise destinations. We want you to grow professionally with us. If not, look at our staff: 65% of the staff have been entertainers in the past.
Therefore, if you join our team, you will enjoy:
• Solid professional advancement
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you are looking to see different places.
In addition, as a dancer you will enjoy the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days’ holiday per year worked
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.