At Acttiv we have been working for 20 years to make people’s holidays unforgettable with innovative leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. A mission that we achieve thanks to the talent of all those who form part of our teams, whom we train on an ongoing basis, offering them a career in the world of tourist entertainment. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
Summer is arriving and do you notice that you have extra energy? Are you always looking for plans to make the most of the summer months? Look no further! If you want to stay active this summer, come work in the most spectacular destinations.
At Acttiv, we are looking to incorporate an energetic and versatile person into our animation team as a summer reinforcement. This position is perfect for you if a) you want to develop your career as an entertainer, b) you are studying and want to put into practice what you have learned, and c) you want to discover authentic paradises.
You will be responsible for:
• Organising children’s games for all ages, from the mini-club (3 to 8 years old) to the maxi-club (9 to 12 years old) and even teens (from 12 years old).
• Implementing activities of the adult programme: sports, games such as bingo or a quiz, or handicraft workshops, among others.
• Dancing with the children at the mini-disco
• Participating in the nightly entertainment shows
• Being able to speak to an audience with a microphone in front of you.
• Liaising with guests and promoting the day’s activities.
• Taking care of the equipment necessary for all activities
Of course, everything is better in company. For this reason, in addition to your colleagues, you will be supported at all times by the entertainment leader and the area coordinator. They will guide and advise you so that your activities always meet the quality standards of both the hotel and Acttiv.
What are we asking for?
To join Acttiv you only need:
• Experience as an entertainer for at least one season
• A good level of Spanish and English (at least B2). French, German, Portuguese, Dutch… and any other language is a plus.
• Education: no specific qualification is required, but we value studies in entertainment, children’s education, sport or dance as an asset.
• Geographical availability to work in the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands and the mainland coast.
• Availability: May – September 2023
In addition to these requirements, you will be the ideal candidate if:
• You have plenty of good vibes
• You exude energy
• You like to work in a team
• You never turn your back on a new challenge
• You are an unconditional fan of working outdoors
OK, you want to be an entertainer, but you’ve read the requirements and it turns out that you have no experience… Don’t worry! At Acttiv we train you to work with us thanks to our introductory courses in tourist entertainment. Not only do we prepare you for work, but we are committed to hiring you if you pass the course. Sign up!
What do we offer?
At Acttiv we want you to love us. That’s why we want you to develop your career with us. If not, let our staff tell you: 65% of them have been entertainers in the past.
In addition to solid professional advancement within Acttiv, when you join our team you will enjoy the following benefits:
• A work environment full of good vibes
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you are looking to see different places.
In addition, as an entertainer you will enjoy the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5 – 2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days holiday per year of work
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.