At Acttiv we have been working for 20 years to make people’s holidays unforgettable with innovative leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. A mission that we achieve thanks to the talent of all those who form part of our teams, whom we train on an ongoing basis, offering them a career in the world of tourist entertainment. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
A community of contrasts, fantastic cuisine and good vibes, Andalusia is a top destination to work in. Whether for its Mediterranean coasts or its Atlantic beaches, there is no doubt that this land of sun and olive trees is unique, inimitable and full of life.
As an entertainment manager, you will be in charge of a team of entertainers, so organisational tasks will take up a large part of your day-to-day work. But you won’t be alone: you will work closely with your area coordinator to meet the quality standards of the hotel and Acttiv.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Launching the programme of daytime and evening activities.
• Organising the schedules of the entertainers (teams of 1-40 entertainers).
• Reporting information on entertainment activities to Acttiv.
• Following Acttiv’s quality policy
• Being aware of the needs of your team’s entertainers.
• Attending and receiving training provided by the company.
• Participating in meetings with other entertainment leaders in your area.
• Monitoring your team’s time recording
• Training and evaluating your team
Of course, beyond organisation, you will also take part in the shows and interact with the guests. It’s not all about paperwork!
What are we asking for?
- At least one season’s experience as head of entertainments
- Languages: good level of Spanish and English essential. Any other language, such as French, is always welcome.
- Valued education (but not essential): studies related to tourist entertainment or tourism.
- Good command of office tools such as Excel, Word or PowerPoint.
- Availability: March – November 2024.
In addition to these requirements, you will fit in perfectly if you are a person who is:
- With leadership skills
- Eager to innovate and improve
What do we offer?
Did you know that 65% of our staff have been entertainers? In addition, 95% of our HR team have also been entertainers in the past. At Acttiv we not only have a great working environment, but we also offer you the opportunity to grow within our company.
But take care, that’s not all. In addition to a future career path (and good vibes), if you join our team, you will enjoy:
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you are looking to see different places.
For the position of head of entertainment, you will have the following:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered (single room) or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days holiday per year of work
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.