At Acttiv we care about people. We are committed to creating talented teams that we train on an ongoing basis to put into practice innovative, surprising and quality leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. We have a common goal: to provide guests with a holiday full of incredible experiences. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
Freddy Mercury didn’t dedicate a song to Barcelona for nothing. But Catalonia is much more than a cosmopolitan city. This community bathed by the Mediterranean has kilometres of beaches, snow-capped mountains, the strong influence of Modernism and a charm that transcends borders.
It is for this community full of magic that we are looking for a entertainment manager. Is it you? Read on!
In this position you will be in charge of a team of entertainers, so you should not be afraid of organisational tasks. Of course, you will not be alone, but will work together with your area coordinator.
Your responsibilities will be:
· Implementing the programme of daytime and evening activities (we have teams of 2-12 entertainers).
· Organising the schedules of the entertainers
· Reporting information on entertainment activities to Acttiv.
· Following Acttiv’s quality policy
· Being aware of the needs of your team’s entertainers.
· Attending and receiving training provided by the company.
· Participating in meetings with other entertainment leaders in your area.
· Monitoring your team’s time recording
· Training and evaluating your team
Of course, organisation is not everything: you will participate in shows, and interact with guests from all over the world.
What are we asking for?
Do you want to know if you are the ideal candidate? At Acttiv we need a person who:
• Has previous experience of at least one season as entertainment manager.
• Has an excellent level of Spanish and English. Any other language, such as French, is always welcome.
• Valued education (but not essential): studies related to tourist entertainment or tourism.
• Proficiency in office tools such as Excel, Word or PowerPoint.
• Is available at least from March – October 2024.
In addition to these requirements, you will fit in perfectly if you are:
• With leadership skills
• Eager to innovate and improve
What do we offer?
In addition to a top working environment, at Acttiv we want you to grow with us. You don’t believe it? Here’s a fact: 65% of our staff and 95% of our HR team have been entertainers in the past and have chosen to develop their professional career in our company.
But in addition to future projection (and good vibes), if you join our team, you will benefit from:
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you want to get to know Spain in depth.
For the position of entertainment manager, you will also enjoy the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered (single room) or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days holiday per year of work
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.