At Acttiv we care about people. We are committed to creating talented teams that we train on an ongoing basis to put into practice innovative, surprising and quality leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. We have a common goal: to provide guests with a holiday full of incredible experiences. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
Inhabited since prehistoric times, the Balearic Islands are a privileged destination. Megalithic and Gothic art, crystal-clear beaches, charming stone villages and finger-licking good cuisine. The Balearics have it all.
It is to this a la carte paradise that we want to add a head of entertainment. If leadership is your thing, read on, this offer is for you.
As an entertainments manager at Acttiv, you will be in charge of our team of entertainers, so organisational work will be your day-to-day job. But fear not, you won’t be alone: you will work together with your area coordinator… And what will you do?
You will be responsible for:
• Launching the programme of daytime and evening activities.
• Organising the schedules of the entertainers (teams of 1-12 entertainers).
• Reporting information on entertainment activities to Acttiv.
• Following Acttiv’s quality policy
• Being aware of the needs of your team’s entertainers.
• Attending and receiving training provided by the company.
• Participating in meetings with other entertainment leaders in your area.
• Monitoring your team’s time recording
• Training and evaluating your team
In addition to organisational tasks, you will also have time to join activities and shows, and to practise languages, as you will be interacting with guests from all over the world.
What are we asking for?
Don’t worry, we didn’t ask for a Hogwarts degree. However, if we need a person with:
• Previous experience of at least one season as head of entertainment.
• Excellent level of English and Spanish or German. Any other language is always welcome
• Valued education (but not essential): studies related to tourist entertainment or tourism.
• Good command of office tools such as Excel, Word or PowerPoint.
• Availability: Abril – November
Besides, you will fit in perfectly if you are a person who is:
• With leadership skills
• Eager to innovate and improve
What do we offer?
Being part of Acttiv is much more than just a salary and a top working environment. We want you to grow within our company.
Did you know that 65% of our staff have been entertainers? This is because at Acttiv we are committed to you developing your career with us. To achieve this, we offer you:
• A future career path within the company in order to grow professionally.
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you want to get to know Spain in depth.
In addition, as head of entertainment you will enjoy the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered (single room) or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days holiday per year of work
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.