At Acttiv, we create and train highly talented teams capable of developing and implementing innovative and original leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. Customer satisfaction is our priority. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
Do you have experience and certification as a fitness monitor or instructor? Do you have a good level of English and Spanish?
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Organize all kinds of directed activities such as aerobics, step, aquagym, gap, cardio, zumba, etc.
- Join your team mates in carrying out daytime activities in the miniclub or sports.
- Promote the activities, the more people participate, the better!
- Take care of the materials and the facilities
- Interact with the guests
A good level of English and Spanish are required.
You must have experience as a fitness class instructor: aerobics, step, aquagym, gap, cardio, etc.
Fitness or sports related degree.
Keeping fit is your way of life? Do what you like!
You will have the option to choose to use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, keep in mind that €150 per month will be deducted from your payroll to pay hotel accommodation expenses. The accommodation offered by the hotel is in a staff room within the hotel or in a nearby apartment shared with one of your fellow animation team members (of your same gender).
In the staff dining room together with your colleagues.
You will enjoy two days off per week.
Permanent seasonal contract. Acttiv Advantages:
- Mutual insurance for occupational accidents and civil liability insurance (during working hours)
- Spanish Social Security
- 30 (calendar) days of holiday/year worked
- Possibility to work all year long in the Canary Islands
- Opportunity to be part of an international team