At Acttiv we have been working for 20 years to make people’s holidays unforgettable with innovative leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. A mission that we achieve thanks to the talent of all those who form part of our teams, whom we train on an ongoing basis, offering them a career in the world of tourist entertainment. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
A miniclub entertainer is a person who can make children smile, entertain them for hours and, most importantly, make their holidays unforgettable! If you think you can make the miniclub a favourite place for the youngest members of the family, this post is for you! But what will your tasks be as a miniclub entertainer?
· Organising and setting up all kinds of games at the mini-club: arts and crafts, gymkhanas, pool activities, balloon twisting… and much more!
· Welcoming children and explaining to parents what the day’s activities are.
· Working with children involves a high level of responsibility, remember they are in your care!
· Keeping the mini-club in order
· Dressing up and giving it your all at the mini-disco, a favourite moment for many children.
· Participating in evening shows together with your colleagues from the entertainment team.
We have positions in the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands and mainland coast!
For all of this you will have the support of the entertainments manager, the team leader and the person in charge of guiding you in your tasks to always follow the quality standards of the hotel and Acttiv.
What are we asking for?
· Experience as an entertainer for at least one season
· Languages: a good level of English is a must. Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch… and any other language is a plus.
· Education: no specific qualification is required, but a degree in entertainment or teaching would be an advantage.
· Minimum availability of 6 months from your start date
You are the perfect candidate if you meet all of these criteria and, moreover:
· Your character is outgoing
· You love making children happy
· You are creative
· You have a lot of patience
· You are responsible and organised
What if you have no experience? Well, we’ll train you! At Acttiv we offer our own courses of initiation to tourist entertainment, perfect for those who want to start in the sector. And do you know why? Because not only do we prepare you to be the best entertainer, but we are also committed to hiring you if you pass the course. Sign up for the next course!
What do we offer?
As an all-round entertainer at Acttiv, you will enjoy the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1.5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days’ holiday per year worked
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system
But if you think that’s all, you’re wrong.
At Acttiv we care a lot about people. That’s why we want you to grow with us. So much so that 65% of our staff have been entertainers in the past.
If you join our team, you will enjoy a fantastic working environment, solid career development and benefits such as:
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you are looking to see different places.
• The possibility to put into practice what you are studying
• The opportunity to learn and practice new languages