At Acttiv we believe in and train very talented teams who are capable of developing and putting into practice innovative and surprising leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. We work to make sure that the whole holiday sector prioritises fun for holidaymakers.
Do you love working with children? You don’t imagine a better day than playing with them? If you have experience as miniclub entertainer and you speak German, apply!
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Dress up on special dates and invent crafts, water or table games… All for and with children between 4-12 years
- Welcome and take care of the miniclub children
- Very important : always keep the children’s area tidy
- Get on stage at night time and give everything in the dance shows
- Put on some giant shoes and dance the minidisco with the kids, dressed up as clown
A good level of German and English are necessary for you to communicate with the children and their parents.
It is essential to have experience, for at least one season, in hotels or campsites as a miniclub entertainer.
We value if you have training in early childhood or primary education, but these are not mandatory.
You are a smiling and patient person, and above all, you like to work with the little ones doing crafts and all kinds of fun games.
You may choose to accept the accommodation offered by the establishment, or find your own accommodation. If you decide to accept the former, keep in mind that €150 per month will be deducted from your salary to pay for this accommodation. The accommodation offered by the hotel is a shared staff room within the establishment or in a nearby apartment.
Meals and (soft) drinks in the staff restaurant, during working hours with your colleagues.
You will enjoy two days off per week.
Permanent seasonal contract. Acttiv Advantages:
- Mutual insurance for occupational accidents and civil liability insurance (during working hours)
- Spanish Social Security
- 30 (calendar) days of holiday/year worked
- Possibility to work all year long the the Canary Islands
- Opportunity to be part of an international team