At Acttiv we have been working for 20 years to make people’s holidays unforgettable with innovative leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. A mission that we achieve thanks to the talent of all those who form part of our teams, whom we train on an ongoing basis, offering them a career in the world of tourist entertainment. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
Thinking of moving to the Canary Islands? Are you lucky enough to live there? Watch out for this offer: Acttiv is looking for miniclub responsible to join our entertainment teams in Fuerteventura, Gran Canarias, Tenerife or Lanzarote. If you’re a bit of a Mary Poppins, capable of leading a team and creating unforgettable holidays for children, read on!
As a miniclub responsible at Acttiv, you will be responsible for:
• Setting up the mini-club activity programme: arts and crafts, gymkhanas, pool activities, balloon games, etc.
• Reporting everything about the activities of the mini-club to Acttiv
• Organising the schedules of the children’s entertainers and keeping the mini-club in order.
• Being aware of the needs of your team’s entertainers.
• Attending and receiving training provided by the company.
• Training and evaluating your team
Of course, even though you will be in charge, don’t think it will be all paperwork. Get ready to dance at the mini-disco, paint faces and perform during the shows. In addition, you will interact with guests from all over the world, both children and parents, explaining the day’s activities and reassuring them that their children are in safe hands.
For all of this, you will be supported at all times by the entertainments manager and the area coordinator, who will guide and advise you so that the activities always meet the quality standards of both the hotel and Acttiv.
What are we asking for?
To be part of our team, you don’t need to know all the Dora the Explorer songs, but we do need you to have the right skills:
• Previous experience of at least one season as a miniclub leader or 3 seasons as an entertainer in a miniclub.
• Excellent level of Spanish and English. We also value German, French, Polish and Dutch.
• Valued education (but not essential): studies related to tourist entertainment or teaching.
• Use of office tools such as Excel, Word or PowerPoint.
• Availability of at least 6 months from your start date
In addition to the above conditions, you will be the ideal candidate if:
• You are cheerful, friendly and responsible
• You overflow with patience and energy, as children get bored very easily.
• Organisation and leadership are your middle names
• Challenges don’t scare you
• Commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
• Teamwork is your thing
• You always have a smile on your face and a kind word for every child.
What do we offer?
As a miniclub responsible, you will enjoy the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days holiday per year worked
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.
There’s more: at Acttiv we want you to develop your career with us. To give you an idea, 65% of our staff have been entertainers in the past. In addition, 79% of our entertainment managers have previously worked as Acttiv entertainers.
Therefore, in addition to a work environment full of good vibes, we offer you:
• A solid career path within the company to grow professionally.
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you want to get to know Spain in depth.