At Acttiv we care about people. We are committed to creating talented teams that we train on an ongoing basis to put into practice innovative, surprising and quality leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. We have a common goal: to provide guests with a holiday full of incredible experiences. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
A community of contrasts, Catalonia offers a wide range of cultural and scenic diversity. From the Mediterranean beaches of the Costa Brava to the snow-capped mountains of the Aran Valley, this destination has a unique charm. Acttiv is looking for a miniclub responsible to join our entertainment team in this popular destination for travellers from all over Europe.
If your thing is entertaining children, you’re a hotshot at games, there’s no Art Attack craft you can’t do and you could do an impromptu Frozen recital, this offer is for you!
As miniclub leader at Acttiv, it will be your responsibility to:
• Set up the mini-club’s activity programme: arts and crafts, gymkhanas, pool activities, balloon twisting… All for the fun of the little ones!
• Report everything about the activities of the mini-club to Acttiv
• Organise the schedules of the children’s entertainers and keep the mini-club in order.
• Be aware of the needs of your team’s entertainers.
• Attend and receive training provided by the company.
• Train and evaluate your team
Of course, although this is a managerial position, organisational tasks will not be everything. You will also dance in the mini-disco, paint faces and perform in the evening shows. As if that weren’t enough, you’ll be practising your language skills by interacting with guests from all over the world.
You will be supported at all times by the entertainments manager and the area coordinator, who will advise you so that the activities always meet the quality standards of both the hotel and Acttiv.
What are we asking for?
You don’t need to have a Master’s degree in Disney Songs or a postgraduate degree in Hogwarts Spells. However, it is important that you have:
• Previous experience of at least one season as a miniclub responsible or 3 seasons as an entertainer in a mini-club.
• Excellent level of Spanish and English. We also value French and Catalan.
• Valued education (but not essential): studies related to tourist entertainment or children’s education.
• Use of office tools such as Excel, Word or PowerPoint.
• Availability of at least March – October 2024.
You will also be the ideal person if:
• You are outgoing and creative
• You love making children happy
• Your tools are organisation and leadership
• When faced with a challenge, you are resolute
• Innovation and continuous improvement are part of your DNA
• You exude patience
What do we offer?
Do you know what we want to achieve at Acttiv? That you love us. That’s why we are committed to helping you develop your career with us. To give you an idea, 65% of our staff have previously been entertainers, hoping to grow professionally in our company.
But in addition to a future career path (and an atmosphere full of good vibes), if you join our team, you will benefit from:
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you want to get to know Spain in depth.
For the position of miniclub responsible, you will also benefit from the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days holiday per year worked
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.