At Acttiv we care about people. We are committed to creating talented teams that we train on an ongoing basis to put into practice innovative, surprising and quality leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. We have a common goal: to provide guests with a holiday full of incredible experiences. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
Have you ever dreamt of working and living in paradise? Imagine this: beaches with crystal-clear water, a coastline full of nature and charming stone villages. All this framed in age-old history… Interested? Then come to the Balearic Islands!
At Acttiv we are looking for an allrounder with leadership skills and a lot of energy to join our entertainments team. If organisation is in your DNA and you are not intimidated by big teams, read on!
As a second chief, you will be the person in charge of supporting the daily organisation of the team. To do this, you will work hand in hand with the head of entertainment and the area coordinator.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Together with the head of entertainment putting on the programme of daytime and evening activities.
• Organising the schedules of the entertainers in the absence of the entertainment manager.
• Reporting information on entertainment activities to Acttiv.
• Meeting the quality standards of both the hotel and Acttiv.
• Being aware of the needs of your team’s entertainers.
• Attending and receiving training provided by the company.
• Training and evaluating your team together with the entertainment manager.
• Taking over the position of the manager when he/she is absent, e.g. on holiday
But in addition to some organisational tasks, you will also participate in activities, shows and interact directly with the guests.
What are we asking for?
You don’t need to have been a CEO in Silicon Valley and you don’t need to have a 200-page CV. All we need is:
• Previous experience of at least three seasons as an entertainer
• An excellent level of German and English. Any other language is always welcome
• Valued education (but not essential): studies related to tourist entertainment or tourism.
• Experience with Office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• Availability: April – November.
Besides, you will fit in perfectly if you are a person who is:
• Dynamic and creative
• Strong organisational skills
• With leadership skills
• Eager to innovate and improve
What do we offer?
At Acttiv we want you to grow with us. We are committed to the development of your professional career in our company. To give you an idea, 65% of our staff have been entertainers in the past. In addition, during the 2022 season, 48% of our entertainment leaders were previously entertainers with Acttiv.
That’s why, in addition to a salary, we offer you:
• Strong future prospects within the company
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you want to get to know Spain in depth.
In addition, as deputy head of entertainment you will enjoy the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days holiday per year worked
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.