At Acttiv we have been working for 20 years to make people’s holidays unforgettable with innovative leisure programmes in hotels and campsites. A mission that we achieve thanks to the talent of all those who form part of our teams, whom we train on an ongoing basis, offering them a career in the world of tourist entertainment. At Acttiv we take fun very seriously!
What if we told you that you could change your career path in the Canary Islands? Think about it: permanent summer, natural parks, working outdoors… The success of the lucky archipelago is fully justified. If we’ve tempted you, read on!
Acttiv is looking for dynamic and energetic all-rounders to take care of the entertainment programme in Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Tenerife or Gran Canaria. But wait! This position is only for you if:
• You are a creative, decisive and autonomous person.
• You have no shame and you are daring with any activity.
• You are very organised and pay attention to detail.
You should be prepared to:
• Launch the programme of daytime and evening activities.
• Organise children’s games for all ages, from the mini-club (3 to 8 years old) to the maxi-club (9 to 12 years old) and even teens (from 12 years old).
• Lead activities in the adult programme: sports, games such as bingo or quiz, or craft workshops, among others.
• Dance with the children at the mini-disco
• Liaise with guests and promoting the day’s activities.
• Take care of the equipment necessary for all activities
• Report information on entertainment activities to Acttiv.
• Attend and receive training provided by the company.
• Participate in meetings with other entertainment leaders in your area.
Although you will be responsible for the entire hotel’s entertainment department, you will not be alone: you will work hand in hand with your area coordinator and will be supported at all times by our Human Resources team. They will guide and advise you so that you always meet the quality standards of both the hotel and Acttiv.
What are we asking for?
To join us as an entertainment manager, you only need:
• Previous experience of at least one season as a solo entertainer or three seasons as a allround entertainer.
• An excellent level of Spanish and English. Any other language, such as German or French, is always welcome.
• Valued education (but not essential): studies related to tourist entertainment or tourism.
• Use of Office tools such as Excel, Word or PowerPoint.
• Have at least 6 months availability from your start date
Besides, you will fit in perfectly if you are a person who is:
• Full of energy and creativity
• Who knows no shame
What do we offer?
As an entertainments manager, you will enjoy the following conditions:
• Accommodation: you can use the accommodation offered by the hotel or find your own accommodation. If you decide to use it, €160 net per month will be deducted from your salary to pay expenses.
• Meals included in the staff canteen
• 1,5-2 days off per week
• Acttiv Contract: Permanent seasonal
• Mutual insurance for accidents at work and civil liability insurance (during working hours).
• Social Security
• 30 (calendar) days holiday per year worked
• Help with registration in the Spanish contribution system.
But wait! There’s more.
Did you know that 65% of our staff have been entertainers? This is because at Acttiv we want you to develop your career with us.
So, in addition to a working environment full of good vibes, we offer you:
• A future career path within the company in order to grow professionally.
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The possibility of moving between destinations if you want to get to know Spain in depth.