Various types of cookies exist. They remain on the user’s computer or mobile device for a certain period of time, depending on their features and functions: session cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes their web browser, while persistent cookies remain on the user’s device until a certain date.
Technical cookies which do not require the user’s express consent include:
- analytical cookies, if they are used directly by the website administrator to gather information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and types of visits to the site
- session or navigation cookies (for access, to make a purchase, etc.)
- personalization cookies, used to improve the service offered. They allow the user to browse the site according to the criteria they have selected (e.g. language, purchase history) in order to improve the service offered.
By contrast, profile cookies, used to create user profiles and to send advertising messages according to the preferences shown while browsing the network, require the user’s prior consent.
In particular, the Animajobs website uses:
- Session or navigation cookies, which are essential for the operation of the website and to allow the user to enjoy the content and requested services. To deactivate these cookies, use the web browser settings (follow the specific instructions below).
- Analytical cookies, which assess how the user interacts with the website. These cookies do not identify the user personally. The information is processed in an anonymous and aggregate manner.
- Personalization cookies, which are used to improve the service offered by activating site-specific functions and a list of criteria selected (e.g. language, purchase history…)
WARNING: deactivating the technical and / or personalisation cookies may make it impossible to consult the website, or render some of its services or functions unavailable or unable to operate correctly. The user may have to modify or manually enter some data or preferences each time they visit the site.
- Profile and third party cookies: profile cookies are used to create user profiles and to send advertising messages according to the preferences shown while browsing the network.
The profile cookies present on the website are also third party cookies, set by external providers Facebook or LinkedIn, i.e. cookies from websites or web servers used for third party purposes. Acttiv has no specific control over these entities and their cookies. For more information about these cookies, their features and modes of operation, and to authorise their specific use, please use the links in the cookie table above or contact the relevant third parties directly.
To deactivate profile or third party cookies, use the web browser settings by following the specific instructions below, or the instructions of the relevant third party.
The information obtained through cookies is not used to identify users. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described above.
Here are details of the cookies present on the Animajobs website:
The user can select, authorise, block and delete (totally or partially) cookies by using the specific functions of their web browser, in addition to the options in the “Cookie Settings” section below. However, deactivating or deleting all or some of the cookies may make it impossible to consult the website, or mean that some of its services or functions are not available or do not function properly. The user may have to modify or manually enter some data or preferences each time they visit the site.
For more information and details on the types of cookies, their modes of operation and features, please consult the independent and freely accessible website www.AllAboutCookies.org.
Below are specific instructions on how to choose and indicate which cookies you authorise.
The user is informed that if they do not authorise browsing or session cookies, it may not be possible to consult the website, to view its contents or to use its services. The deactivation of personalisation cookies (including third party cookies) may mean that some of the services or functions of the website are unavailable or do not function properly, and the user may have to modify or manually enter some data or preferences each time they visit the site.
The deactivation of analysis or profile cookies will not affect the operation of the site and of its contents and services.
For more information on third party cookies related to advertising and how to disable them, please visit the following website: www.youronlinechoices.com.
How to view cookies
All browsers offer the user the possibility to search for and view the cookies installed by a given website, to obtain information on the duration of the cookies and the possibility of deleting them, as indicated in the following section. Below are a series of informative links on viewing cookies on the most widely used browsers:
How to restrict, block and delete cookies
To restrict or block cookies, you must modify the settings of the browser you use on your terminal, whether it is a computer, smartphone or tablet. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options for cookie installation:
- The browser rejects all cookies so no cookie from any website is installed on your terminal.
- The browser warns you before the installation of the cookie so that you can decide whether or not to accept its installation.
- The browser rejects only third party cookies from the websites you visit, but not those used by the website you are browsing.
- The option of browsing in private mode, whereby cookies are installed in the terminal, but are eliminated automatically when browsing of the website ends.
The above-mentioned options for cookie installation are generally available on the following browsers:
You can easily reject and delete cookies installed on your computer. The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one internet browser to another. We provide links to the settings on all major browsers below: