In compliance with Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Acttiv Leisure Projects S.L. (henceforth known as Acttiv), in accordance with the requirement of article 10 of the aforementioned Law, presents the following data :
Acttiv, holder of CIF [Tax ID number] B-83465641, registered in the Business Register of Madrid, Volume 18.202, Folio 47, Section 8, Page M-315190, Inscription 1ª. Acttiv’s registered office is situated in C/ Rufino González, 8, Edif. 2, 4º dcha. – 28037 Madrid. Acttiv is the owner of the animajobs.com website. The contact email address for the company is: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Conditions of Use
The present Legal Notice establishes the conditions of use which regulate access to and use of the animajobs.com website (henceforth known as the site or website). In order to provide you with information about its services, programmes and data, Acttiv makes the website available to internet users.
We welcome you and invite you to read carefully the General Conditions of Use (henceforth known as the General Conditions of Use) of this website. They describe the terms and conditions that apply to your navigation of the same, in accordance with the terms established in the relevant Spanish legislation, regardless of the General Conditions of Contract which, when applicable, must be complied with. As Acttiv may modify these General Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you read them periodically so as to be duly informed of the changes made.
To ensure that use of the website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, please send any concerns or suggestions that you may have about the General Conditions of Use to Acttiv at the email address indicated above.
You are likewise advised that, on occasion, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the website. The use of such content or services implies acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Via the website we provide our users with information regarding our services, programmes and data (henceforth known as “the services”).
3. Data Processing and Privacy
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The user recognises and accepts that all content shown on the website is subject to intellectual property rights. In particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, and any other designs susceptible to being used industrially and/or commercially, and all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs, all intellectual and industrial property rights regarding the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website that are the exclusive property of Acttiv and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them for commercial purposes. Therefore, the user commits never to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or by any other means to communicate publicly, to change or to modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the website imply any kind of renunciation, transmission or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The current General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant users any rights to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly disseminate the website and/or its contents other than those explicitly stated herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to prior and express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by the company or the third party holder of the rights concerned.
The contents, texts, film frames, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and generally any intellectual creation existing on this site, in addition to the site itself overall as an artistic multimedia creation, are protected by copyright under intellectual property law. The company is the owner of the elements which make up the graphic design of the website, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and all other content of the website or in any case has the relevant authorisation for the use of such elements. The content provided on the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of said entity.
It is likewise forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright or the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the content may contain. The user of this website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to do nothing that could harm said rights. In all cases the company reserves the right to exercise any and all legal actions it may be entitled to in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
Acttiv may include on its website mention of commercial brands or materials subject to the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties, which belong in all cases to their owners, and use of which is protected by the contracts signed with the owners or by the provisions of the Revised Text of the Law on Intellectual Property.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The user undertakes to:
a) Use the website, the content and services in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with:
- the current legislation in force
- the General Conditions Of Use of the website
- generally accepted moral standards and good practice
- public order
b) Provide themselves with all the means and technical requirements needed to access the website.
c) Provide truthful information when filling in personal data on the forms found on the website and to keep this data up-to-date so that it reflects the real situation of the user at all times. The user is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations that they make and for the damages this information may cause to the company or third parties.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the user must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the website and / or its contents for illegal purposes or effects forbidden by the current General Conditions of Use, prejudicial to the rights and interests of third parties, or that could in any way harm, render useless, overload, impair or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the website without fulfilling the conditions required for said access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, or of its suppliers or of third parties.
- Introducing or disseminating on the internet, computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems likely to cause harm to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and / or manipulate data belonging to the company, third party suppliers or other users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any means of public communication, or transforming or modifying the contents, unless with the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights, or it being legally permitted.
- Deleting, hiding or manipulating notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or of third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- Obtaining or trying to obtain content by using any means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose; or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found; or, in general, those which are habitually used on the internet to avoid any risk of harm to, or of rendering inoperative, the website and/or the content.
- By way of illustration but not limitation, the user commits, in particular, to not transmitting, disseminating or making available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, film stills, recordings, software and generally any kind of material that: “In any way contravenes, denigrates or infringes upon fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally, in International Treaties and in other current legislation.” “Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent acts or, in general, acts that are illegal, contrary to generally accepted moral and good practice standards or to public order.” “Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory acts, attitudes or ideas on grounds of gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or social class.” “Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services which are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or generally against the law, or contrary to generally accepted moral and good practice standards or to public order.” “Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.” “Induces or incites involvement in dangerous, hazardous or harmful practices for health and mental stability.” “Is protected by intellectual or industrial property rights legislation belonging to the company or to third parties, without prior authorisation for its use having been obtained.” “Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or the personal image of individuals.” “Constitutes any kind of advertising.” “Contains any kind of virus or programme that impedes the normal operation of the website.”
- If, in order to access some of the services and / or contents of the website, you are given a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. You are therefore responsible for protecting the password and keeping it confidential. You undertake not to disclose, whether temporarily or permanently, the password to third parties, or to allow outside persons access to the aforementioned services and/or contents. You are likewise obliged to notify the company of any event that may involve improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until such notification is made, Acttiv is exempt from any responsibility that may arise from the unauthorised use of your password, given that you are responsible for any illicit use of the content and / or services of the website by any unauthorised third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in the current General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all the damages that the company may suffer as a result of such failure.
Acttiv does not guarantee either continuous access to, or the appropriate visualisation, download or use of the elements and information contained in the website; these can be disabled, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond Acttiv control. Acttiv accepts no responsibility for decisions which may be taken as a result of access to content or information provided.
Acttiv may discontinue the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects that use of its website or of any of the services it offers are contrary to the current General Conditions of Use. Acttiv is not responsible for any damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from use of the website.
Acttiv will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, content that may generate such damages, provided that it, Acttiv, has been notified. In particular, Acttiv is not liable for any damages that may arise, among other things, from:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, phone line breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the functioning of the electronic system due to deficiencies, overloading or errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other reason outside the company’s control.
- Illegal interference involving the use of malicious software of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the same. The administrators of the company reserve the right to remove, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
Acttiv declines all responsibility for any damages, of whatever nature, resulting from misuse of the free availability and use of services by the users of the website. Likewise, Acttiv is exonerated from any liability for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, as these are purely for enquiries. On the other hand, in the event of damages due to illegal or incorrect use of said services, the user may be liable for the damages caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold the company harmless from any damages arising out of claims, actions or demands by third parties as a result of your access or use of the website. You further agree to compensate the company against any damages resulting from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of gathering or extracting data, or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the website.
The website includes or may include technical linking devices (links) that allow the user to access other websites and portals on the internet (henceforth known as “Linked Sites”). Acttiv acts as a provider of intermediation services for Linked Sites in accordance with article 17 of the LSSI-CE, and can only be held responsible for the content and services supplied on Linked Sites to the extent to which it has actual knowledge of the illegality, and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. Should the user believe that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, we request that they inform Acttiv at email@example.com. Under no circumstances does this communication imply an obligation to remove the corresponding link. The existence of Linked Sites in no way implies that Acttiv has effective or any other kind of knowledge of the services and content of said sites in the event of illegality, nor that it necessarily maintains agreements with the managers or owners of the Linked Sites. Neither does the existence of such links imply recommendation, promotion, identification or conformity on the part of Acttiv with the statements, content or services provided through the Linked Sites. Therefore, Acttiv cannot be held responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, nor for their conditions of use and confidentiality policies. The user has sole responsibility for verifying and accepting these every time they access and use said sites.
The user, and in general any natural or legal person who intends to establish a link between their web page or site and the Portal must obtain prior written permission from Acttiv. The establishment of said link does not imply under any circumstances the existence of relations between Acttiv and the owner or holder of the website or page where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Acttiv of its content or services. In any case, Acttiv reserves the right to remove or disable links to the website at any time, especially in instances where said links direct to web pages or sites containing illegal activities or content. Consequently, Acttiv may request, at any time, the removal of any link to the website. In such cases you must delete the link immediately. Acttiv is not able to control the information, content, products or services supplied by other websites with established links to the website.
8. Data Protection
Acttiv reserves the right to use cookie technology on the website, in order to recognize you as being a frequent user and to personalise the use you make of the website through pre-selection of your language, or your preferred or specific content. The cookies used by the website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are associated solely with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to register the user’s navigation of the website, when the user accepts them. If you wish, you may configure your browser so that you are notified on screen when you receive cookies, or to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for further information.
Cookies make it possible for Acttiv to recognise the browser of the computer used by the user, so that the company can provide content and customise browsing and advertising preferences according to the demographic profiles of the users. Cookies are also used for measuring hits and traffic parameters, and for monitoring progress and the number of entries.
10. Duration and termination
The service provision of this website and the other services are, in principle, of indefinite duration. However, Acttiv may terminate or suspend any of the
services of the portal. Whenever possible, Acttiv will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the service concerned
11. Representations and Warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the website are for information purposes only. Therefore, in offering these, no guarantees or representations are implied by Acttiv in relation to the content and services offered on the website, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent to which, by law, such representations and guarantees cannot be ruled out.
12. Force majeure
Acttiv can under no circumstances be held responsible if provision of service is impossible due to prolonged interruption in electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, governmental acts and omissions, and in general all cases of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances.
13. Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The current General Conditions of Use, and use of the website, are regulated by Spanish legislation. The parties submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of Madrid for the resolution of any conflicts, renouncing any other jurisdiction.
If any provision of the current General Conditions of Use should prove to be unenforceable or invalid in accordance with applicable law or as a result of a court or administrative ruling, said unenforceability or invalidity will not render the current General Conditions of Use invalid or unenforceable as a whole. In such cases, Acttiv will proceed to the modification or substitution of said stipulation by a valid and enforceable alternative, which, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original provision.