Our objective is to innovative leisure programs in hotels and campsites. We achieve this goal thanks to the talent of all the members of our teams whom we train on an ongoing basis, offering a career in the world of tourist entertainment. At Acttiv, we take fun very seriously!
Work as an entertainer in Spain
Have you ever dreamed of working in paradise? Beaches with clear water, colorful fishing villages, delicious food that melts in your mouth… And of course, lots of sunlight to get a nice tan. It does sound heavenly, doesn’t it?
Want to know the best part? You don’t have to cross half the world to find such a place—we have it all here in Spain!
From the most amazing Mediterranean landscapes to one of the brightest nightlives in Europe, Spain is an amazing destination to work in if you are looking for a job that is unique and fun.
And that is what being a tourist entertainer is like—fun!
Get ready for an active and dynamic job where you will do what you enjoy most. Sports, playing games, dancing… If you are adventurous and energetic, love challenges and enjoy making other people smile, this may be the perfect job for you!
But wait a minute. What do entertainers actually do?
That’s easy. As an entertainer, you will:
• Organize activities and games for all ages: from toddlers to 103-year-olds
• Be both a show host and a stage performer
• Dance at the night shows like a true Broadway star
• Put on clown shoes to liven up the minidisco
• Talk to the guests, make them laugh and promote the activities
• Lead sport competitions, organize bingo games or prepare quizzes
• Work in a multicultural team from all over Europe
• Have the support and guidance of your teammates, your team leader and your area coordinator
• Have access to the most amazing destinations: the Canary Islands, Andalusia, Catalonia, the Balearic Islands and the Levantine coast
In summary, you will jump, dance, laugh and meet people from all over the world! As a bonus, not only will you practice your English, but learn a bit of Spanish as well.
If you think you are up to the task, keep reading!
What do you need to join our team?
Trust us, we won’t ask for much. Of course, if you can do magic or ride dragons, we are all ears. But in general, we only need for you to have:
• Previous tourist entertainment experience
• Fluency in English as well as one other language such as Spanish, German, French, Polish or Dutch.
• Education: although it is not necessary, we do value a background in dance, fitness or sports, tourist animation, or children’s education
• A minimum availability of three months, although more would be awesome
You will also be the ideal candidate if you:
• Don’t get embarrassed easily
• Are full of energy
• Like working in a team
• Are versatile and open to new challenges
• Like the color orange
But hold the phone. What if you want to become an entertainer but have no previous experience? Well, we got you covered! At Acttiv we offer our own introductory courses in tourist animation. We not only prepare you to work, but we also commit to hire you if you pass the course. So, sign up for the next call!
What happens once you join our team?
At Acttiv we are experts at taking care of our entertainers. We want you to feel safe and backed at every moment. That is why we take care of everything!
As a member of our team, you will benefit from the following conditions:
• When it comes to accommodation, you will be able to choose between accepting the accommodation offered or finding your own accommodation. If you choose the first option, 165€ net per month will be deducted from your paycheck to cover the expenses.
• All meals are included!
• You will enjoy 1,5-2 days off per week
• Your contract will be a permanent seasonal one
• Your contract also includes a mutual accident insurance and civil liability insurance (during working hours)
• You will contribute to the Spanish Social Security system. We will assist with your registration
• 30 days (calendar) vacation per year worked
However, that’s not all!
Did you know that the 65% percent of our company staff used to be an entertainer? They have developed their careers with Acttiv, further specializing in tourist animation. And that is what we offer you!
By joining our team, you will enjoy not only a fresh and amazing work environment, but also:
• A solid employee development within Acttiv
• Continuous training in different subjects related to the world of tourist entertainment and with the brand’s commitment to innovation.
• Support from the area coordinator and the HR team
• A huge library of activities at your disposal to inspire you
• The ability to move between destinations if you are looking to experience different locations